- These latch locks are made out of alloy metal with Chrome plated, Nickel Plated, Brass Plated, Satin Nickeld or Black Finished.
- The latches come with a special hole which can be locked by any padlock with shackle diameter from minimum 5mm to maximum 7mm.
- Housing diameter 19mm threaded M19 x 1.0 with 2 flat, with mounting nut.
- With effective standard length (see below table).
- Fixing hole size 19.1mm x 16.6mm.
- For 90 degree RH or LH turn.
- With lipped/overlay standard cam 19mm(W) x 34mm(L).
- With 8m x 8mm cam hole, cam fixed with end screw.
4413 - Series Latch Lock
- Latch hole diameter 7.5mm
- Recommended shackle diameter within minimum 5mm to maximum 7mm
|Stock No.||Latch Hole Dia.||Housing Length||Terminal|